The itSMF Serbia Knewledge Forum offers our members, and other visitors, an opportunity to share ideas, get assistance, post questions, or discuss any new developments in the Service Management industry. Please read the Forum Terms and Conditions prior to using the Forum at our website http://www.itsmf.org.rs/drupal/forum. Use of this Forum implies that you have read, understood, and accepted the following terms and conditions.
The itSMF Serbia Knowledge Forum Terms and Conditions (www.itsmf.org.rs/drupal/forum)
What is the itSMF Serbia Knowledge Forum?
The itSMF Serbia Knowledge Forum is a community of ITSM professionals, who are members of the itSMF Serbia Chapter, exchanging experiences and knowledge. This includes implementing processes of the ITIL Framework and the gaining of industry qualifications (including ITIL & ISO/IEC20000).
Members of the itSMF Serbia Chapter & forum come from a range of industries and cover the private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
Why join the itSMF Serbia Knowledge Forum?
- Access to expert knowledge in the areas of Publications, Qualifications and Best Practice as well as updates on both Free and Paid events.
- Share the experience of others in implementing ITIL in organisations of all types and sizes
- Receive guidance and assistance from long-standing itSMF members from other Chapters worldwide
- Share your own expertise and knowledge
- Build your own network with like-minded professionals
- Influence the IT Professionalism agenda and the development of future versions of ITIL, ISO/IEC20000 and associated frameworks
As a by-product of contributing this information, Knowledge Forum members are building a knowledge base in this repository for their future use.
Who should participate in the itSMF Serbia Knowledge Forum?
- All itSMF Serbia members which would include the roles of IT Manager, Project Manager and other professionals responsible for implementing, using the ITIL Best Practices, and associated Frameworks such as ISO/IEC20000, COBIT and Six Sigma.
- Sponsors of improvement initiatives
- Leaders of Business Change & IT professional communities of practice responsible for developing the capability of their members
- IT Training & Qualifications specialists
If you decide to participate, and are not already a member, then please review the Membership page and then join itSMF Serbia using our Registration form.
What are acceptable postings on the itSMF Serbia Knowledge Forum?
Questions/responses about qualifications, publications or best practice questions, Chapter events or news
You must not abuse, harass or threaten others on our website forums. We do not allow bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements, nor do We permit crude languag.
You cannot use the forums for commercial purposes of any kind.
- We do not allow the advocacy of any illegal activity
- You must not post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law
- We reserve the right to remove/ edit content at anytime and for any reason. This is because itSMF Serbia are vendor-neutral and therefore any postings should not be a sales pitch. The views expressed by participants in the forum do not necessarily represent the any views or formal policy of the itSMF.